I've MOVED BLOGS to www.vanessatiffanie.com Thank you!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

How I Remove My Makeup & The Products I Use!

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in a while and it's no one's fault but mine. I've been dealing with a lot. And by a lot, I mean a lot. I'll probably do a separate post on it or maybe a video soon, but for now, I thought I'd post about how I remove my makeup and the products I use!

Okay, so the first thing I do is address the situation. I know I'm probably making it sound like a life or death situation, but you need to address the situation! If you have a ton of eye makeup on, then you'll need more things to remove it with, capiche?

I typically remove my makeup right after school so that I don't have my makeup on all day and I can have breathable skin.

The first thing I use is the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes . These babies remove visible foundation and makeup that isn't crazy crazy waterproof. I take one wipe and remove all the surface makeup. However, it doesn't remove everything deep in your pores.

So, after I use the remover wipe, then I take my Korres Milk Proteins 3-in-1 Cleansing, Toning, and Eye-Makeup removing Emulsion with a round cotton pad and wipe it all over my face. Literally, this will show you how much makeup is still left in your pores! I love this stuff! Even though I have oily-combo skin, it doesn't make my skin super oily, it actually balances it out and makes it in fact less oily!

If I have extra eye makeup or coats and coats of waterproof eye makeup, then I would use an eye makeup remover, such as the Lancome Bi-Facial Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover or the Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover  which are two amazing eye makeup removers!

After, I use my Olay Pro-X brush with a cleanser that I enjoy. Recently, that cleanser is the Neutrogena Oil-Free Pink Grapefruit Scrub. Holy chicken cannolis. This stuff feels so good on my skin and smells amazing! It really keeps my skin clear I love it!

So that's my makeup removing routine, I hope it maybe gave you some times or advice on you could remove your makeup!

Until Next Time,
xoxo
Vanessa



*Disclaimer: I purchased this product with my own money, all opinions are my own

1 comment:

  1. My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different website and thought I may as
    well check things out. I like what I see so i am just
    following you. Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly.


    My web-site Methadone Clinics In Ma

    ReplyDelete