I've MOVED BLOGS to www.vanessatiffanie.com Thank you!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Elf Cosmetics Haul!



Hello beautifuls!

So yesterday, I took a trip to Target and I finally found ELF! I always wanted to purchase something from this brand but I could never find it at any of the Target locations that are nearby me. I purchased 2 products that I really wanted to try out by their brand which is their Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia, as well as their Eyebrow Kit in Medium.



Left: E.l.f Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Right: E.l.f Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia
Each of these products by E.l.f were $3.00+tax which is really amazing being that the quality is very nice! The packaging reminds me of the NARS products and it's super affordable! I can't wait to use the blush because it's such a beautiful rosy/pink/coral shade all in one with some shimmer which is perfect for the springtime! It really reminds me of NARS Orgasm. 


Any favorite Elf products? Let me know your favorites in the comments below!

Until Next Time,
xoxo
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment