Note:

Note: Please click on the pictures to enlarge. Thank you for visiting!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

NEW PURSE! Juicy Couture New Scottie Embroidery Daydreamer Bag!

See the ears of my Rabito iPhone4s case?(;
Hey beautiful!

So, as I said a couple days ago, I ordered a new purse from JuicyCouture.com. IT FINALLY CAME IN TODAY! I am so so SO excited to use it! It looks absolutely gorgeous. The quality, detail, and visual of the bag is just fabulous. I can't get over it! I already transferred everything that was in my Coach purse into my new Juicy Couture New Scottie Embroidery Daydreamer bag earlier so I probably will be filming a 'What's In My Bag" video sometime soon!


Until Next Time
xoxo
Vanessa

8 comments:

  1. Does it have a detachable mirror and pockets that say shop and hello? And is there a heart on the back that has a "J"? thanks ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a detachable mirror but this verson doesn't have the "J" on there.

      Delete
  2. No it doesn't anymore :(

    ReplyDelete