I've MOVED BLOGS to www.vanessatiffanie.com Thank you!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Review: Wet n Wild Coloricon Brow & Eye Liners

Hi pretties! I am super excited for today's post because this product is literally, just something I want to tell the whole world about! It is the Wet n Wild Coloricon Brow & Eye Liners that are found at stores such as Wal-mart, Target, and other drugstores that carry this brand. Now, if you aren't familiar with the brand Wet n Wild, then let me give you my opinion on it as a cosmetic product purchaser. This brand has amazing quality products for incredible prices! They have a full line of amazing lipsticks, eyeliners, mascaras, blushes, bronzers, face products, eyeshadows, nail polishes; basically any makeup product you can think of! The eyeliner's I am going to do a review on are only $0.93 at my local Wal-Mart. Yes, you read that right. Ninety-three cents! How crazy is that?!
They are approximately 19 cm in length!

*Also, before you read on; please make sure you follow this blog and subscribe to me on youtube! I will be having a giveaway soon once I reach a certain amount of followers and subscribers!


The above picture shows 3 of the shades that I purchased. The top one is in 651 Black Black, the center is 652 Dark Brown, and the one on the bottom is in 655 Charcoal. All 3 of the liners are extremely creamy, as you will see in the pictures below, and have incredible pigmentation making this eyeliner perfect for smoking out, or a really intense eyeliner. Since the formula is intensely creamy it will smudge a bit and run, giving this a rating of 3.5/5 in staying power.


Here are swatches of all 3 eyeliners, as well as my Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl in Black Ebony which is on the bottom.  
As you can see, the Wet n Wild eyeliners are more creamier, and have a better pigmentation compared to my $25.00 Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl in Black Ebony which is significantly more expensive than the Wet n Wild ones. *Keep in mine that I swatched these all on my hand using the same amount of light pressure.


My Wet n Wild eyeliner in comparison to the Lancôme eyeliner on paper. I used the same amount of pressure, and as you can see the Wet n Wild one is much more creamier, and pigmented. 
Another swatch on paper. 

IN A SHORT:
I really like these eyeliners. They are way underpriced for the incredible pigmentation and creaminess but hey, that's perfectly fine by me! You get a lot (19 cm!), they are super rich, and will last a long time!



No comments:

Post a Comment