I've MOVED BLOGS to www.vanessatiffanie.com Thank you!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dry Hands? Elbows? DIY Moisturizing Scrub

Hello Beautifuls!
When I got home from soccer practice, I felt my hands were so chapped and rough. The weather where I live was somewhere around 50 degrees, which is a huge sign that fall is here! Cold winter means drier skin. Here is a simple yet effective DIY scrub you can use on your hands, elbows, feet, knees...any place where dry skin is visible. It's so easy and is made of ingredients that is found in most kitchens!
 Just mix the 3 ingredients into a small or large container, depending on how much you want to make. There should be more sugar than olive oil, or honey because the sugar is the exfoliant. Honey is super moisturizing, as well is olive oil.

I hope you enjoyed this quick little DIY I thought I'd share with you, it's nothing super special, but it works wonders!

Until Next Time,
xoxo
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment