I've MOVED BLOGS to www.vanessatiffanie.com Thank you!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I AM BACK!+ Surprise Kate Spade Sale UP TO 75% OFF!!

Hello everyone!!

Guess who's back...back again. ;)
The end of my senior year was very time consuming; studying for IB exams, filling out college paper work, taking the IB exams, etc. But now, I am FREE! I will be graduating high school in 2 weeks, but since I have finished taking my IB exams I have no more school and more time on my hands! I'm very sorry for my long absence. However, now that I have more time on my hands I will be posting a blog post at least once a week!



I wanted to let you all know of this amazing event that's happening RIGHT NOW! For all you Kate Spade lovers, they are having a SURPRISE SALE. That's right. Kate. Spade. SALE. This is the perfect time to treat yourself to a nice gift (I am OBSESSED with my Kate Spade Neda wallet in the shade Fresh Air... a true Tiffany blue!!) It only is lasting for 2 more days so if you want to save up to 75%, you better act fast and click this link: KATE SPADE SURPRISE SALE

Until Next Time,
xoxo
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment