I've MOVED BLOGS to www.vanessatiffanie.com Thank you!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

FREE Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous Whitestrips Sample+Coupon!

Hello beautiful!

It's been a while since I posted anything and I do apologize for my absence! I've been on vacation for a while and haven't really had time to blog, and tomorrow, I'm actually going to be going on vacation again! Don't worry, I didn't forget about you guys! I have an amazing offer to share with you all so I'm really excited to share it with everyone!

I personally use the Crest 3D 1 hour Express Whitestrips or the Crest 3D Advanced Vivid Whitestrips before I go to a big event or want to do some extra pampering. I'm really excited to try the Luxe Glamorous version to see if there's a significant difference between the different versions! You can try it out for yourself too! Crest is offering FREE SAMPLES of their new Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous Whitestrips! When you fill out the form, you will also receive a $10 off Coupon to use if you choose to purchase a full sized box! All you have to do is follow the simple instructions below!

1. Go to: https://crestflex.safeprocessing.com/landing
The code is: J2L6 
2. Fill out the form
3. Done!

Super easy, and completely free! I hope you all enjoy your free samples and let me know if they worked for you!

Until Next Time,
xoxo
Vanessa

Don't forget to subscribe to me on youtube!: www.youtube.com/vanessatiffanie

No comments:

Post a Comment