I've MOVED BLOGS to www.vanessatiffanie.com Thank you!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Review: Herbal Essences Body Envy Dry Shampoo

Hello beautiful!

I'm super excited that drugstores are carrying more and more dry shampoos! Before, I was always so hesitant on trying dry shampoos after my unfortunate experience with the one by Suave Professionals (let's just say it looked like I didn't shower in days with a load of dandruff). However, I took a trip to Walmart to try out one of their exclusive brands created by Drew Barrymore, Flower Beauty. Some strange force led me to the hair aisle where I browsed through the Herbal Essences section and saw that they had a new product, dry shampoo! I believe they carry three different scents, but the "uplifting citrus essence" drew me in.

I got mine at Walmart for $6.99+tax and it is located in the hair care aisle.



Herbal Essences Body Envy Dry Shampoo $6.99+tax

The Claims:

"add some pep without the prep. our zesty fragrance will excite your senses while our lock-lifting dry shampoo formula will give you a first-day clean feel without having to set foot in the shower. how can we make such lofty promises? our not-so-secret weapon: natural tapioca. it instantly absorbs excess oil so your style stays fresh in between shampoos."

Source: herbalessences.com 



Ingredients
Now, I shower every single day. I feel disgusted with myself if I don't. I know it's a controversy amongst many that you should wash your hair every other day, etc. But for me, I prefer to wash my hair daily. However, I did go to a party and curl my hair, and then woke up the next day and wanted to revive my hair and wear the same hairstyle that day, so I used this dry shampoo on my roots and worked it into my scalp. I am so SO happy with this product. I doesn't leave a white cast on the hair, and it makes your hair look clean and fresh. The smell is very pleasant as well! You can also use this as a volumizer as it lifts your hairs from the roots up!

Until next time,
xoxo
Vanessa

Don't forget to subscribe to me on youtube!: www.youtube.com/vanessatiffanie

CLICK HERE to purchase my favorite brushes! You get a free gift with any $30 purch!

3 comments:

  1. I agree!! It's amazing... I just bought it on a whim and I looked at reviews afterwards and everyone hated it! Saying it leaves a white cast and feels gritty and made their hair sticky and how they couldn't style it after using the product... So I tried it straight after to see if it's actually like that and it didn't do any of those things! It was perfect! Smells nice and didn't leave a white cast or be sticky! Loved it! Better than batiste which leaves a gritty white cast!

    ReplyDelete