I've MOVED BLOGS to www.vanessatiffanie.com Thank you!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Little About Me

Hello lovely,

I felt the need to post an about me because I want you all to get to know me more! Okay, so without further adieu, let's get started! 

1. I am a shoppaholic. It's a disease, it's a problem, it's whatever. If you're a fellow shoppaholic, embrace it and be proud!
2. My favorite TV show: GREY'S ANATOMY (I am a Grey's Anatomy Fan...it's my addiction). I also like some shows on CW such as The Vampire Diaries, 90210 and Beauty and the Beast as well as Teen Wolf and any show on the Food Network (Cupcake Wars!!)
3. I love designer. Materialistic or whatever it's called, that's me.
4. My favorite colors include purple and blue!
5. I am afraid of dogs, spiders, escalators, clowns, chainsaws, insects, the popping of balloons...yup...a lot of more things but the list would be too long.
5. My favorite book series is The Vampire Academy
6. Woman Crush: Megan Fox and Miranda Kerr
7. Man Crush: Orlando Bloom and Jake Gyllenhaal 

Until Next Time,
xoxo
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment