I've MOVED BLOGS to www.vanessatiffanie.com Thank you!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Review: Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Light

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Light, $5.99
Hello beautiful!

Early this morning, I took a trip to target to buy some new makeup products! My makeup collection is an equal balance of high-end and drugstore products. I noticed that I don't have a ton of Rimmel products, so I decided to pick up a few. Two stand outs of what I purchased were things I thought would be nice to do a review for! Click here to read my review of the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Nude. Anywhos, this is a review for the Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer. I purchased it at Target for about $5.99+tax and it's in the shade Light. I'm probably going to do a tutorial with this concealer soon, so check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/vanessatiffanie and subscribe so you'll be the first to know when I do!
Below are pictures and a swatch of the Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Light.






*Click to enlarge*

The Claims:


MATCH PERFECTION CONCEALER
Skin Tone adapting concealer.2 in 1 concealer and highlighter.Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. Lets skin breathe. 1)SMART-TONE ® technology:the next generation of skin matching2)BLUE SAPPHIRE for superior freshness and anti-fatigue effect3)OXYGENATING COMPLEX re-energizes and lets your skin breathe
Source: http://www.rimmellondon.com

This concealer is definitely creamy and it did brighten up my under eye area. I don't have a problem with dark circles, so I couldn't tell you if it covers them well, but from what I heard from a lot of bloggers and gurus is that it is an amazing under-eye concealer for the price. It doesn't feel or look cakey, and I like the coverage. It's light, and you can conceal blemishes, dark spots, etc. with this concealer. It claims to be a 2-1 concealer to conceal and highlight. I feel like it does illuminate my skin making me look more awake and brighter. It does match my skin well but has a slight pink undertone. I like how it's a squeeze-to-brush applicator but you do have to be careful how much you squeeze because if you squeeze to hard, too much product will come out. It reminds me of the YSL Touche Eclat, Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer, and L'Oreal Magic Lumi Concealer. However, this is cheaper than those ones and works just as well.

Overall, I do like this concealer. I feel like it brightens my looks and covers what I want covered.

Until Next Time,
xoxo
Vanessa
*Disclaimer: I purchased this product with my own money, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment