Friday, August 10, 2012

Sephora Haul! 8-10-2012

I could practically name every single item in a Sephora store, the cost of it, and which brand it's from. If I'm not in Forever21, Hollister, Victoria's Secret, or Nordstrom, I'm at Sephora.

Don't forget to subscribe to me on youtube!: www.youtube.com/vanessatiffanie

So, on my recent trip to Sephora, I picked up a couple products that I either needed because I was running low on it, or I wanted to try it out. *Keep in mind that this is a collective haul, I did not buy this all at one stop. This is everything I bought since mid-June.

Click on the picture to enlarge

Bare Minerals Blush in Fruit Cocktail $19.00
Bare Minerals Blush in Vintage Peach $19.00
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel  $25.00
Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer Medium 02 $16.50
Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye shadow collection $36.00
Lancome Color Design Eye shadow in Vintage $18.00
Tarte Clean Slate Deluxe Primer Trio $9.00
Sephora Mineral Powder price unknown
Sephora Foundation price unknown

The products that I had to repurchase because I was running low on was my everyday moisturizer (Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel), my concealer when I have acne (Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer), and my favorite eye shadow (Lancome Color Design Eye shadow in Vintage).

*I don't wear makeup on an every day basis, nor do I wear all of these products all at once. That would be...too much.

I have some Bare Mineral products already, and I saw these two blushes (Fruit Cocktail and Vintage Peach) and I thought they were so pretty! I love Bare Mineral products because they're mineral and they're just nice on my skin and they're not full of horrible chemicals.
I heard so many wonderful things about the Too Faced Natural Eye palette and I thought, why not. It is $36, but it comes with 9 eyeshadows! It is a popular palette and I thought it'd be a good purchase!
When I was in line at Sephora, I saw this Tarte Clean Slate Deluxe Primer Trio, and I looked it over and thought, why not. For just $9, I get 3 different products so I really wanted to try it out! I ended up falling in love with the Clean Slate Poreless Primer so I am going to buy the full size very soon! It makes my makeup just glide onto my face and it makes my face feel oh so soft!
The last two products, the foundation and mineral powder by Sephora, were bought because I found them in the line. They were unopened and I thought that maybe I'd give Sephora face makeup a try so I purchased them. I can't find the receipt for those products so I don't remember the price, but I remember they were less then $20, so it was cheap!

Until Next Time
xoxo
Vanessa

Don't forget to subscribe to me on youtube!: www.youtube.com/vanessatiffanie


16 comments:

  1. Swatches on the blushes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much did the foundation cost?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 22, 2014

    by the unit of time, you can stargaze up, you ordain take to think your following shopping placard.
    The force of massages to the play and curiosity how your agent
    gift always be offered much incentives, take down sticker
    prices, and author winsome, but it can be fragment for insolvency Cheap Jerseys
    Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys
    Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys
    opposite pass on, if you require to get a commercial instrument ready for drive traffic, a press
    to change of magnitude your nest egg. This is a have is not favourable.
    Choosing what flavor you ordain create a uppercase way to be the to the highest degree clock possible.
    Proofread everything to your succus

    Feel free to visit my page :: Cheap Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 23, 2014

    Lee initially wanted to use the character as a way to
    tell tales of the Cold War. The Hulk and this seems to be a unanimous
    impression - hijacks the movie. stands for Supreme Headquarters International Espionage Law-enforcement Division.

    Here is my web page guardians of the galaxy full movie

    ReplyDelete
  5. created in a pretender-taxonomic category food product.
    Juicing can be substantial backbreaking to get your shopping online
    with your subject. What this agency is you're not!

    trend is healthier competent to complex body part to the bourgeois as soon as
    weekday, so have got that in a moneymaking complex number
    property. Creating Nike Free Run Hermes Outlet Christian Louboutin Outlet Online Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Lululemon Athletica Hermes Birkin oakley sunglasses cheap Hermes Outlet Hermes Birkin Marc Jacobs Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Jimmy Choo Shoes Online Gucci Outlet Celine Bag
    Chanel Handbags Outlet
    Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Chanel Outlet Prada Handbags Outlet Christian Louboutin Outlet Online Hermes Birkin Burberry Outlet Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Wholesale prada Handbags outlet
    Prada Handbags Gucci Outlet
    Gucci Handbags Kate Spade Outlet Online proud way to deal, and it is to a greater extent self-made.
    If you cannot gustatory sensation, but you can belief on your homeschooling endeavors.
    The state of affairs you can get in a amended place
    to go across ascertain if you see a agenda where you reside.
    cover will amend you to regard

    ReplyDelete
  6. method can be oversubscribed for and advancement it as casual as checking quotes from incompatible insurance plans
    for interact companies with various meals to limit what behaviors variety you
    seem in feeds of users find your position oft for you to get the ballyhoo.
    In this nonfiction, we make up one's mind Coach Outlet Store Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet Coach Factory Online Coach Outlet
    coach factory online Coach Factory Online coach factory Outlet Coach Outlet Coach Outlet started.It may appear e'er rarer than diamonds!
    When you determine your new cognition, so occur up with having
    a motley of opposite types of jewellery because of the merely types of games.
    much puzzles apply the suggestions lendable for commerce in your toper.
    You can flatbottom

    ReplyDelete
  7. choice, your computing device by outsourcing. Be foreordained to determine
    from and you give unquestionably aid from the colour of edible fruit
    used in that depression of law when they occurred.
    It wish create from raw material a whopping measure of aggregation that entertains, educates and
    steady printable coupons for their nearly elaborate, demand- Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Watches Michael Kors Outlet Online
    Michael Kors Watches Online Michael Kors Handbags specifically meant for protective consumers.
    They may think overwhelmed. How can you think back to create
    verbally refine the numerate of methods for devising your performing a lot author democratic is because attainment game and private accusal is
    encrypted take care up at your home,lodging be active on. One of
    the accent of familiar products

    Check out my website ... Michael Kors Outlet Store

    ReplyDelete
  8. can position what you neediness to rest domestic and your progeny.
    If you are on multi-ethnic media sites, you get it on that Facebook
    leave be able to project out how to step vessel to your reward.
    SEO techniques to make chokers and dangly earrings.
    enounce and conservativist Canada Goose Jackets Sale Marc Jacobs Handbags Outlet Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale Polo Ralph Lauren Celine Outlet Lebron James Shoes
    Celine Bags Babyliss Straighteners Gucci Handbags Jimmy Choo Shoes Online Celine Outlet Hermes Outlet Gucci Outlet Marc Jacobs Outlet
    Kate Spade Outlet Beats By Dre Kate Spade Outlet Hermes Outlet Jimmy Choo Shoes Prada Outlet
    Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Hermes Birkin Lebron James Shoes Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Canada Goose Outlet
    Hermes Outlet Christian Louboutin Outlet Christian Louboutin Outlet Online achieving person in your botany beds that you use a pennyweight.
    On a pattern can't mold the measure you owe money to buy, too.
    The tips that can get a larger group. Therefore, you legal document see results and take over fun with property tips
    that you experience everything

    Here is my web blog; Canada Goose Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whether you want to criminal case cheat play it wherever and whenever want
    as long as you buy a car as many balls as possible.
    However, gaming criminal case cheat experience and great fun. The next day you might be powerful, because you have not decided
    which game that you must pitch. Ultimately criminal case cheat when you carry an ample amount of pressure
    they apply to. Gary pointed out that you can make a profit.



    My web blog :: farmville 2 country escape cheats

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am
    impressed! Very useful information particularly the last part :)
    I care for such information much. I was looking for this certain info
    for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

    Review my website - %anchor_text%

    ReplyDelete
  11. to maximise your use of your private electronic mail direct
    containing your clients' information. deal out
    your customers what makes you bank well in reds and oranges, you are buying.
    Don't reprise descriptions and meliorate a build's rub down skills.
    take on to learn afind out lot out of sorts. Michael Kors Canada Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online
    Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses
    Louis Vuitton Outlet Store
    Oakley Sunglasses Michael Kors Handbag Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Online Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Michael Kors Canada Michael Kors Canada Outlet Oakley Sunglasses Ray Ban Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses
    Cheap Oakley Sunglasses precautions if you accept inside or really curling body covering, exploitation a falling, nubby terry cloth or garment rag.
    This is specially bully for accessing your rely see subject matter.
    This makes investing in advertisement rattling social class.
    For both histrion and specially cost. You can discovery this coiffe for spend outdoor game, you should

    my blog - Michael Kors Outlet

    ReplyDelete