|Found this picture here: HERE|
Things you'll need:
1. An Excercise/Yoga/Pilates Ball (Mine's purple!)
2. A Yoga Mat (optional, I find it easier if you're doing this on tile/wood) (Mine's purple!)
4. Permanent Marker (I buy the crazy colorful Sharpie ones so I can color code and make it look pretty!)
1. Write all the material you need to study on a flash card. (Ex: On one side write "3 Dynasties", On the reverse side, write Zhou, Qin, and Han.)
2. Set them next to you and put the ball in between your knees (Insert perverted laugh here)
3. Read the side with the question (Ex: 3 Dynasties) and try to answer it while doing as many sit-ups as you can. If you fail to answer the question in time before you stop, proceed to step 4, if you manage to answer it (yay you!), then go to step 5.
4. Yoga ball in between your ankles and do 10-20 leg lifts, in order to process everything through, and read the reverse side OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
5. Move on to the next question!
It's super easy, and you get an amazing quick workout by doing so!